PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (T&C) OF USE CAREFULLY. YOUR USING OF THE SITE INDICATES THE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE T&C. HENCE, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Inktouch.com is owned by Xsource Info Solutions Private Limited. Inktouch.com reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time, and to revise these T&C from time to time. Users who violate these T&C will have their access canceled and they may permanently be banned from using the Site.
By submitting registration information you indicate to Inktouch.com that you agree to the ‘terms and conditions of service’ and have read and understood the ‘acceptance’ policy.
Submission of this form will constitute your consent to the same and that you also agree to receive required administrative and legal notices electronically.
You also agree that we may provide all communications (including marketing communication) to you electronically by posting them on our website or, at our election, by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered at our website or by calling on your registered phone number. You may withdraw your consent to receive communications from us electronically by contacting customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you withdraw your consent to receive our communications electronically, you might not get all the communications regarding your order and your account.
- “Member” means vendors and customers.
- “Vendors” means designers and/or printers.
II. General Customers
Customer gets access to services offered in the platform after registration and verification from x-source.
Customers are given features in the platform to manage their accounts which includes -
- Customers need to register and start an account in inktouch.com to avail services and the accounts would be activated only after verification. Customer is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account details and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under their password, user id or account.
- Customer must notify Inktouch immediately in the event of loss of password or breach of security.
- After verification customers will receive the membership card with user entry code and paper sample sachet from XSource. Customers are supposed to place orders only after receiving the welcome kit.
- Customers can Add groups, group administrators and users under each group and manage privileges for these users within their account.(Which includes placing orders, modify profile and other individual setting, purchasing goods using the customer’s account) if permission is assigned for same by X-source. Create profiles that can be viewed by the vendor /admin.
- Eligible customers can Avail credit with limits and periods as set by x-source
- There would be delay in production time for printed products from that which is committed - if the files received are not “print ready files”.
- Customers must pay for the services and goods availed on time.
- If goods are not received within the said time - complete shipping charges would be refunded. of non Time Conscious products
- For TC products the complete order value with shipping charges would be refunded to customer. However under no circumstance will X-source bear any legal liability over the above mentioned compensations.
- If goods are received in damaged condition, the customer is eligible for refund of the damaged items pertaining to the percentage of damage provided the damage is reported to customer care within the next 6 hours.
- Customer requiring credit facility has to submit credit application form online and would be awarded credit limit and credit days upon verification. X-source reserves the right to reject any application without any reason.
- Customer is eligible for reward points based on - number of purchase / value of purchase / number of visits /referral points / feedbacks and reviews.
- Inktouch customer care department will handle all customer queries related to order, account information and services offered by ink touch platform.
- Privacy of data :
- Inktouch does not provide customer files to vendors during the quote process and only assign files to the vendor selected by the customer in the bidding process.
- Alternatively, Inktouch also provides customers with an additional option during the RFQ placing process wherein customers are allowed to specify Data Privacy option while placing the order. Such orders shall only be executed from Inktouch print premises across the world, however in such cases the quotes or bids received will be limited based on the geography of the customer placing the order.
- Shortage of goods:
- Shortage of goods will be refunded or replace as per the direction of the customer, provided -
- Customer should verify that the package received is sealed with Inktouch labels at the time of delivery.
- The weight of the goods should match the weight label on the package of the goods received and still the quantity is found to be less.
- Customer report the same to the customer care within 6 hours of receipt of goods.
- Customers should ensure the following parameters while uploading a file for printing -
- All type of files for commercial printing should be saved in PDF/X 4 format.
- All type of files for digital printing should be saved in 'Print Quality” format.
- If the designs are in Photoshop format, it should be saved in PDF/X 5g format.
- If the customer has Jpeg files only, it should be saved in Jpeg2000 format.
- If the designs are for Packaging, it should be saved in PDF/X 5 format.
- All images used in the designs should be of min. 300 dpi (resolution).
- In the files Anti alias grey should be OFF.
- Preserve under color removal and black generation option on in pdf setting.
- No annotation is entertained.
- All fonts should be embedded.
- White text should be set as ‘knock out’ not overprint.
- Emboss, Foil, UV and Die cut set as overprint.(Die line thickness .5pt)
- RGB color checked and converted to CMYK and Images Resolution should be 300 DPI.
- 4 color Black text should be converted to 1 color Black.
- If any Transparencies found, then they are flattened.
- It is recommended to specify the color values as LAB to avoid disputes in color reproduction.
- All spot colors should be referred in Pantone numbers. Vendor or Xsource shall not bear any liability if the spot numbers are not referred in Pantone numbers.
- Customers should note that the printing standards followed by ink touch or its partners are based on ISO 12647 basic norms. PROVIDED all the file uploading instructions were fulfilled by the customer, Customers can avail refund or replacement for the product ordered if Customer reports mismatch of quality to the customer care within 6 hours of receipt of goods AND such mismatch is due to one of the following reasons:
- The quality of paper/Material received is lower than the quality specified in the order based on the paper sachet provided customers are eligible to get a compensation. Please note Ink touch provides two scales of quality high and moderate.
- There is a correction, edition, deletion or profile change in the files printed that has not been approved by the customer.
- Inconsistency of print quality on the product received and the same is not present in the design.
- Pantone colors provided in the printed product is different from that specified by the customer at the time of placing the order.
- The printed product is cut in a manner that content is affected.
- Sheets from the binded book comes out at the time of receiving the delivery.
- However, Inktouch will not be responsible for any loss of date due to the use of pirated software such as font missing, color loss, quality loss etc.
- However, your work will undergo an audit check at our end before the file is provided to vendors for printing.
- The appearance of the paper is subject to variation from brand to brand and Xsource is not responsible for such variation. However there are certain standards in the paper brands used followed by ink touch and its partners for executing each order for the quality selected by customer in each order.
- Customers can browse through various services offered in the Inktouch platform, post quote request for the various products, assign jobs to vendors and rate or write reviews on vendors or products.
- Registered customer would get access to the dashboard where they can manage account settings, orders, quotes, returns, avail promotions and check account balances and status.
- Customers can specify their requirements including but not limited to the number of options required, languages or content required or even upload relevant files for communicating to designers etc at the time of placing the Request for quotation.
- Once RFQ is placed, editing of the RFQ is not possible from dashboard and customer service has to be contacted within 3 hours to edit the RFQ.
- Customers are allotted a total of 10 free quotes for all products along with registration. Every time they place a successful RFQ they get 2 more free quotes and for every unsuccessful rfq they lose 1 free quote allowance.
- Every RFQ received is valid only for 48 hours unless the customer archives the RFQ as selected for final round.
- Customers are only provided a maximum of 3 revisions for every design project or order executed by a designer. This number would be displayed on the orders detail page. If more revisions are required from the designer after exceeding three revisions, one more free revision can be obtained by contacting the customer care. Any revision after such revision would be charged and would be made available only after payment.
- For design orders, Customers can get back 90% of the amount paid, into their wallet if they do not wish to proceed with the design options presented by designer.
- Customers can only avail the number of options for each design projects as selected at the time of placing RFQ.
- Customers can see the current status of their project with comments from designer and also post comments on each project from the proofing section in order details page.
- The files that have been approved can be downloaded any time or even submitted for print from the order details page.
- Inktouch provides customers with a temporary data storage facility wherein they can access previous orders and issue re-order for the same from the my files section in dashboard. More space can be purchased as packages for specified amounts.
- The design quality is perceptual and customers have the right to choose any designers listed on our platform. However Inktouch at no point will take responsibility for the quality of output for each projects.
Customer Compensation Policy
- Customers are eligible to avail compensation for delay in execution of projects as per the following slab:
- 00% - 10% - 0 penalty.
- 10% - 20% - 10% of payout fees.
- 20% - 30% - 20% of payout fees.
- 30% above - 50% compensation.
- Refund policy:
- Quotes of customers - free quotes (10)
- Paid: 100/quote
- After every successful order - 3 free quotes
- Order cancellation:
- Design order after options submission
- Cancellation by customer: 100% on wallet
- Cancellation by vendor: 5% - Debarring after 3rd consecutive order cancellation.
- The product is delayed in time
- Proof not approved
- Customer: 100% on wallet
Customers can not cancel a print order once its placed,however for orders involving proofs - customers can choose to cancel the order if they are not satisfied with the proof submitted by the printer,in this case customers can get refund of the total amount excluding the cost of proof as mentioned in the order.
VI.You agree and confirm
That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you any extra cost incurred by Inktouch.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Inktouch.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Inktouch.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Inktouch.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
VII.Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
Inktouch logo, name, designs are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos in the website are the property of their respective owners. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in anyway whatsoever any materials from the site without the Inktouch’s prior written permission. However, you may print in hardcopy portions of the website with the sole intent of placing an order with Inktouch.com.
By using Inktouch.com and signing into an Inktouch.com account, you consent to the site’s use of your personal information. We share only the necessary information for processing the order(s) to our logistics and business partners. Inktouch.com will not sell, market, or disclose to unrelated third parties any identifying active data (your name, e-mail address, etc.) that you input into the Site.By using the Inktouch.com, you consent to our collection of passive data regarding your use and behavior, including but not limited to: your IP address, details regarding the device you use to navigate the Site, your geographic location, the specific Inktouch.com pages you visited and your activity and choices while on the Inktouch.com.
X.Cancellation by Inktouch.com
Please note that there may be certain orders that InkTouch is unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order or request for quote or quotation for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in quotes submitted, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. Inktouch may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Your money will be deposited in your account once the placed order has been cancelled subject to approval from our side. If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit/cash card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
XI.Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Inktouch.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Inktouch.com. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by Inktouch.com with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Inktouch.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Inktouch.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Inktouch.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Inktouch.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Manipulation of feedback of vendors and customers is strictly prohibited.
XV.Creating multiple accounts to circumvent restrictions
Creation of new accounts to circumvent restriction on an old account is prohibited.
XVI.Misuse of Points
Creating multiple accounts and then buying and selling to each other to acquire more discount coupons or points or free quotes is prohibited.
Member agrees to pay GST or other similar taxes, whether international, national,
State or local, however designated, which are levied or imposed or may be levied or imposed, with respect to this Agreement. Member is responsible and liable for any fees, including attorney and collection fees, that INKTOUCH may incur in its efforts to collect any remaining balances due from Member. This Section shall in no way limit any other remedies available to Inktouch at law or in equity.
Member agrees to mention GST registration number and Entity Name, if applicable. The Member will ensure that the GST registration number and the Entity Name, if applicable corresponds to the billing address provided, as no change in the said details will be allowed once the order is placed.
Member further acknowledges that Xsource will not be responsible for verification of GST registration number and the Entity name, if applicable. Any tax liability arising consequent to non-compliance of law or due to furnishing of incorrect GST registration number and the Entity name, if applicable shall be borne by the Member.
In the event, if Member fails to furnish GST registration number, the Member will be treated as ‘unregistered’ and will not be able to avail any input tax credit.
XVIII. Account Limitation
Inktouch reserves the rights to set, from time to time, in its sole discretion, establish general practices and limits concerning the use of Services and the Site including setting limits on request for quotations and open quotes.
XVIII.Monitoring of exchange of information
Inktouch reserves the right, but is under no obligation to monitor, correct, pre-screen, filter, modify, intercept and analyze traffic of, copy, backup, redirect, transmit, refuse, limit access to, suspend, freeze, and remove any and all such thoughts, opinions, and other Member Content, Member Data, End-User Data etc. posted through the Services or stored in its servers without notice at any time.
Inktouch is not responsible for the appropriateness, legality, integrity, accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, veracity, completeness, or timeliness of any such Member Content. Inktouch also reserves the right to disclose any information or materials belonging to any person or entity as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process, governmental request or contractual obligation binding upon Member. Member acknowledges that Member should always use caution when posting any personally identifying information about Member or Member's employees on the platform.
XIX.Termination of Membership
Inktouch reserves the right to termination of member in its sole discretion if
- For breach of this agreement
- Failure to make payment to Inktouch
- If inktouch is unable to verify details provided by members
- If Inktouch concludes in its sole discretion that member’s use or access to the services may result in liability to Inktouch
- Upon the bankruptcy or insolvency of member
- Or for any other reasonable cause.
In such an event, Member will forfeit all credits, pre-paid fees, and any other amounts accruing to Member, if any, and Inktouch shall not be required to refund, redeem, or pay any such amount to the member.
The governing law of agreement is Laws of the Republic of India.
All the disputes will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of Ernakulam, Kerala.
XXII.Notices of Intellectual Property Infringement
Inktouch is not liable for intellectual property infringement by the members. It is a platform for aggregation of printers, designers and customers. It is not obliged to curate the content submitted by designers or customers.
If you notice that your work has been copied in a way that it constitutes infringement of your intellectual property right report the same to Inktouch.
XXIII.Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly in compliance with laws of republic of India and shall not used for any kind of illegal activity.
That you will use the services provided by Inktouch.com its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
You shall indemnify Inktouch and hold harmless Xsource, its directors, employees, subcontractors, agents, shareholders and customers from and against all allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses which arise out of, related to or result from any of your act or omission.
XXV.Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph,
Inktouch does not warrant that:
This Website available at all times or will be available at all.
The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Inktouch will not be liable to members in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.
Inktouch does not warrant that any information, content, materials, products or services included on the website or otherwise made available to you will be free of viruses or harmful components. Inktouch has no responsibility with regard to the same.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website.
By registering your phone number with Inktouch, you consent to be contacted by Inktouch, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. Inktouch may use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, Inktouch will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
You have specifically authorized Inktouch or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through
Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
XXVII.Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Inktouch. However, Inktouch will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails or communications which may contain any kind of threats of bodily harm, misuse of Inktouch system, fake or spam emails, offers to trade outside inktouch website etc. In case, you receive any such email kindly report the same to Inktouch. Such kind of communication may also result in limits on account privileges, suspension of account, cancellation of quotations/request for quotations or removal of feedbacks.
XXVIII. Damage in products or mismatch in quality
Quality of the products will be adjudged by the standards set by inktouch. Customer is eligible for compensation for damaged goods if the product is not inktouch sealed.
Inktouch does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. Inktouch do not warrant the offerings of, any of the businesses or individuals or the content of any third party website(s) provided on the website. Inktouch does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
XXX.Limitation of Liability
InkTouch will not be liable in contract or in tort to the members for any incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or resulting from anybody’s performance or nonperformance of obligations. Inktouch shall not be liable to anyone for any kind of financial losses, cost, expenses, damages and/or other economic damages.
The members agree that the members will not hold Inktouch responsible for any and all loss, cost, expense, and damages (including legal costs) on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions, and proceedings that may be instituted against Inktouch and its affiliated company(s) on grounds alleging that the said work violates any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or is scandalous, or invades any person's right to privacy or other personal rights.
XXXI.Limited License Agreement
By submitting materials to Inktouch, you grant to Inktouch the right to make reasonable modifications, use, copy, and distribute materials and modifications for our internal business purposes.
You will retain all intellectual property rights you may have in submitted materials. Subject to those rights, Inktouch will be the exclusive owner of any permitted modifications that it may create.
By submitting materials, you warrant that you have full authority to grant the rights described above, that you have not misrepresented your identity in any manner, that any factual information you submit is true and accurate and that Inktouch’s and its affiliated companies' exercising of their license rights will not violate any proprietary right of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless and Inktouch and affiliated companies from all claims, judgments, damages, and expenses due to violation of any of the abovementioned terms.
Any dispute between with regard to quality shall be decided by standards set by Xsource.
The vendors shall not directly or indirectly, for self or on behalf of any others solicit the customers of inktouch during the term of this agreement or upon termination of the same for three years from the date of termination.